Disclaimer: (I always forget to write these!!) I DO NOT own Dragonball/Z/GT. I don’t own the characters that Akira Toriyama made. I only own Emi, Tama-gi and Rae. Ok?? Don’t sue me!!

Please read the Author’s notes!!

Ok. Sorry that chapter 10 had to be in two parts. Some people said that the parts were too short. But, it seemed long when I was writing it. There might not be enough time to do the field trip since I’m trying to make this story 15 chapters. Definitely no field trip for chapter 12, but maybe chapter 13?? Still no guarantee. Thirteen is my favorite number… Uh… this chapter takes place in school unlike some of the chapters that took place out of school.

Oh yeah. And if you guys wanted to know: NO Goku and Vegeta aren’t Saiyajins. NO 18 and 17 aren’t androids. And no one’s asked yet, but NO Chichi isn’t a princess and Vegeta isn’t a prince. Is that all??

Second Oh yeah: Even though they are 17 in this story and we usually graduate at 18 in America I just decided that they were all in a very high standard school and could all graduate at 17 and go off to college even Son Goku!!

Third and Super important Oh yeah: Please don’t hate me, you guys!! I know that it’s been a REALLY long time and I have been informed that it’s been over 3 months… @.@. But that is no reason for people to be YELLING at me in e-mails!! Let me explain myself, first!! The video card in my monitor blew on me. (It wasn’t my fault, I swear!!! -_-) Then my dad was majorly pissed and decided not to buy a new one until we got back from England. That was a TWO-week trip that I DID NOT want to go on. Don’t ask. So, finally my sweet daddy went and bought a monitor for me. (Also, Tekken TAG tournament. My first PS2 game. Yippee!!) So, that’s why I haven’t written in a month or so. ALSO!!! I LIED! I CAN’T HANDLE FLAMES!! I MEAN, IF THEY ARE ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU DON’T LIKE THE STORY, OK. BUT IF YOU’RE GOING TO B**** TO ME ABOUT MY STORY’S STRUCTURE AND MY GRAMMAR, THEN DON’T BOTHER!!!

Well, now that I’ve calmed down…

Lots of luv to ya’ll and enjoy this chapter!

On to da fic….

Oh, and to Katie: I’ll be nicer to ol’ chrome dome for ya… ~.^)

Princess Panchii-sama.

 

11

 

Bulma’s Homeroom

"Ok, guys." Bulma said to all the girls on the Dance committee.

"What are our ideas for the prom?"

"What do you mean?" a red head asked.

"I mean what is our theme going to be?" Bulma asked.

"We have to have a theme??" Chichi asked.

Bulma banged her head on her desk. "What did you think we were going to use for the prom???" Bulma asked angrily.

"What do you mean use??? I thought this was going to be easy…" A girl with dark green hair whined.

Bulma sighed in contempt for her group. She looked to 18 for help.

"What she means is what our we going to use to decorate for the dance. Like, should we use silver and blue or purple and white for a decoration scheme." 18 said.

"Ohh!" the girls said.

Bulma mouthed a ‘thank you’ to 18.

18 just smiled and shrugged.

"See, Bulma." A short brunette said. "If you had just made it sound simple…"

"I could of sworn that was exactly what I said." Bulma said in a monotone voice.

"I think we should use pink and white." Chichi said.

"Nuh uh." Bulma said, "Our prom will look like a wedding if we use those colors."

"Well, I like weddings. And at the rate you and Vegeta are going it’ll be a while until you two get married. The prom looking like a wedding chapel will be great to spark your romance." Chichi said as she smirked slyly.

"What do you mean at the rate we’re going?? I’ve only been dating him for THREE days!!" Bulma yelled. (It’s Friday just to let you guys know…)

"Uh huh. And you didn’t even go out on a real date yet." Chichi said.

"For your information, Chichi, it would have been stupid to go out on a date last night when there was nothing to do and you know that he’s taking me out tonight!!" Bulma yelled.

"Ms. Briefs. Why is it that every time you and Ms. Mau are together I always have to hear you girl’s voices over everyone else??" the teacher asked.

Bulma blushed and sunk back down into her chair.

"So, he hasn’t told you where he’s taking you, yet??" Chichi asked.

"Nope. But I’m not going to worry. He’s the one taking me out. I’m sure he’ll pick a good place." Bulma said as she leafed through a book of decorations.

"Uh huh. Well, from what Goku tells me Vegeta said that he’s--" Chichi said but was cut off by Bulma who clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Why is it that whatever Vegeta tells Goku, Goku always has to tell you? I don’t want to know, I’ll let him surprise me." Bulma said.

"What’s to surprise? Me and Goku are coming with you." Chichi said.

"Why?" Bulma asked cautiously. "Um… I don’t know. I guess Vegeta likes to double date…" Chichi said. ‘Or maybe he just doesn’t know what to do on a date with me.’ Bulma thought to herself.

She glanced at the clock.

"Well, the bell’s about to ring. So, I guess I’ll see everybody back in here the same time tomorrow. And remember: When it comes to the prom, we have to make this look good." Bulma said.

The bell rung and all the students emptied out of the classroom.

"So, are you mad at Vegeta for inviting us?" Chichi asked as she and Bulma walked to their lockers.

"No… I’m not mad. Just confused. I don’t know why Vegeta would invite you two, since well… You are kind of nosy Chi. And Goku. Oh boy, he can just get so annoying some times." Bulma said.

"Uh huh. And I think you’re relieved that we’re coming because you’re nervous about going out with Vegeta." Chichi said. "Of course I’m nervous. And I’m excited at the same time." Bulma said. "You know what I noticed last night?" Chichi asked Bulma. "What?" Bulma asked. "That you and Vegeta have almost every class together." Chichi said. "I noticed that a long time ago, Chi." Bulma said. "Well, I think that is so cute, don’t you?" Chichi asked. "I think it’s so convenient. I get to see my Veggie-chan 7 times a day!!" Bulma giggled. "Well, bye, Chi. The bell’s ‘bout to ring and I’ve got Science with Vegeta first period." She said as she grinned. "Yeah, okay bye. And I’m stuck with that crazy Rae bitch in first period." Chichi muttered to herself.

 

First Period, science

Bulma strolled into the science room, her face already beaming just by thinking of being next to Vegeta the whole period. She blinked confusedly as she saw every one in the class with pained expressions on their faces. "Ms. Briefs!" The teacher called, which snapped Bulma back to reality. "Huh?" Bulma asked. "You’re already 34 seconds late! Don’t just stand in the doorway. Sit down; we are having a surprise test." The teacher said with an evil smirk on her face. Bulma groaned, "Surprise test??" The teacher nodded and pointed Bulma to her seat. Bulma glanced at Vegeta and saw that he was pretty stressed too. ‘Man, I don’t even know what this test is gonna be on! I was up all night talking to Vegeta, when we should have been studying. Now, he’s probably gonna fail too!’ Bulma thought miserably. She sat down and locked eyes with her boyfriend. "Do you know what this test is on??" Bulma questioned him in a whisper. Vegeta shrugged and shook his head ‘no’. Bulma groaned. "What are you worrying about? Didn’t you already learn this when you were two or something?" he asked sarcastically. Bulma growled. She did not want to fight with him today. She angrily turned to the girl next to her. "Lisa, do you know what this test is on?" Bulma asked hopefully. Lisa nodded and opened her mouth to speak when the teacher yelled, "Ms. Oakland, Ms. Briefs! Do you two want to get double Fs for cheating?? Hmm? You two come up here and begin passing out the papers." Bulma and Lisa groaned as they got up. Vegeta snickered, and Bulma gave him the finger. He was really pissing her off now. ‘What’s her problem?’ Vegeta thought to himself.

‘God, today’s not my day. First off, my whole stupid dance committee doesn't have a clue as to what they’re doing. Second, I’m to blame for Vegeta and me almost assuredly failing this test. And third, what’s up with Vegeta?? He’s being more than a jerk today. Is he mad at me? Today is going to be horrible I just know it. And it’s only first period!’ Bulma thought miserably

 

Gym

"Come on! Have a heart! You know that I’m right!" Yamucha argued with Goku. Goku shook his head defiantly. "Are you mad?? There is no way in hell that I would ever try to interfere with Bulma and Vegeta’s ‘relationship’. Vegeta would pound my face in and Bulma would scream my ears off! If you want her back you do something about it!" Goku said angrily as he started another set of push-ups. "Man, Goku, I thought you were my friend." Yamucha said as he pouted. "Yeah, and Bulma and Vegeta are my friends, too." Goku said. "But, you know that Vegeta can’t take care of her. I’m a better guy for her then that monkey." Yamucha said angrily. (He calls Vegeta a monkey for no reason, I dunno, maybe cuz there’s nothing else to dis Vegeta about?)

"You’re a better guy for her? Ha! You cheated on her more than five times and until Vegeta cheats on her, and I know he won’t, I won’t trust you with Bulma." Goku said seriously. "You’re so confused Yamucha, really. Isn’t this what you’ve always wanted?" 18 asked as she approached the group. "What do you mean?" Yamucha asked the blonde girl. "You were always cheating on her. And I can truly say that you wouldn’t have any reason to cheat on her for revenge or something so it’s obvious that you were only cheating on her because you were searching for ‘freedom’ in your relationship." 18 responded. Yamucha stared at her with a slight smile on his face. "Never thought I’d be saying this, but thanks, 18, you just gave me a great idea." Yamucha said as he turned and walked off to find Krillen, who would have to help him in this plan. 18 and Goku stared, dumbfounded, at Yamucha’s retreating back. "I did not like that look on his face." 18 murmured. "Me neither, he’s up to something. But what??" Goku asked.

 

Clothing

"Ok. First of all, get your filthy hands off of me!!" Chichi growled to the angry black haired girl who was trying to claw her eyes out. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" the whole class cheered. Rae growled back at Chichi and wiped the tears from her eyes angrily as she sat back and waited for Chichi to try something. Chichi looked at Rae confusedly. "You’re a liar! He doesn’t want that stupid Bulma back! It’s a lie! H- he loves me!" Rae said emotionally. Chichi’s eyes lowered sadly. She had teased Rae that the reason Yamucha had dumped her was because she was too easy and that he wanted a challenge like Bulma. The minute she had mentioned the name Rae had lunged herself at Chichi. They had tumbled for awhile and surprisingly, Rae had came out on top screaming, "Liar! Liar!" "Look, sorry for having to say that, but it’s… what we believe. Me and 18. We know that Yamucha’s going after Bulma again. You can tell! From what I hear, he flirts with her all the time in your Driver’s Ed. period. " Chichi said as she stared Rae in the eyes. Rae closed her eyes angrily, "He said that he broke up because he wanted some space, and that we would get back together… soon…" Rae muttered sadly. Chichi now saw this girl in a new light. She really loved Yamucha. Chichi narrowed her eyes. "You’re stupid." She stated plainly. Rae’s head snapped up and all the kids closed in, suspecting another fight. "How am I stupid? That little hussy Bulma’s stupid for giving up Yamucha and running to that weird little short guy. And now she’s prancing down the halls pretending to be happy. Now that’s a stupid person." Rae said confidently. "No, you’re wrong, because Bulma is happy. Do you ever see Yamucha look at you like you’re the only woman in the world? Does he ever praise you? Protect you? Vow to lay his life on the lines just to be with you? That’s what Bulma gets from Vegeta. And that’s what I get from Goku. But Yamucha’s not capable of doing those things, so that’s why you’re stupid. You’re stupid for hoping that Yamucha would change his ways just for you." Chichi said as she watched Rae’s eyes fill up with tears again. The bell rang and Chichi quickly left the uncomfortable scene.

 

Second Period, foods

"Hmm… I am so not happy today." Goku said to himself. "This is the first time that I ever thought about skipping foods class." He said as he looked over at the last period’s dishes approvingly. ‘I think it’s this Yamucha thing that’s bugging me. He’s been acting so weird lately. What is that guy up to? I don’t think he’s emotionally stable… I just want to say something to Bulma or Vegeta. But then that would just upset them, and Vegeta and Bulma seem to be always mad at me. ‘As I said before: Perfect for each other.’ He thought with a grin.

 

Driver’s Education

‘Humph.’ Bulma said as she strolled into Driver’s Ed. She would have to see Yamucha in this period. She shuddered to think. Yamucha had taken to openly flirting with her, which would enrage Vegeta and thoroughly piss off Rae. Bad combination. 18 came up next to her and whispered, "He’s not here yet. But guess what. During gym he was going on and on about how he was right for you and stuff and I told him that he should be happy, cuz you know now that you two broke up he would be able to go out with a lot of different girls. Then he told me thanks and that I gave him an idea. I think this means trouble. You should keep an eye open. And I’ll keep one shut, so I won’t see Vegeta when he tries to beat up Yamucha and then I won’t be blamed for not holding him back." 18 said and smirked. Bulma giggled as 18 walked over to Krillen. Suddenly, though, she felt someone brush against her and she felt an arm encircle her waist. She gulped. "Oh, hey Yamucha. Aren’t we being a little too close for friends?" she asked even though relating the word friend to him sickened her. "Man, do we have to be just friends?" he asked against her ear.

"Yes." They heard a very familiar voice say angrily. Bulma let out a little relieved sigh. Vegeta grabbed the hand that was on Bulma’s waist and squeezed until Yamucha yelped in pain. Vegeta let go of the weaker boy’s hand. Yamucha cradled his hand and growled at Vegeta. "You little stuck up ass." Yamucha growled. "I don’t know how or as a matter of fact WHY Bulma would want to go out with someone like you. She’s probably just doing it out of pity." Yamucha said. ‘Or maybe she’s just a desperate whore.’ Yamucha thought to himself. Vegeta growled threateningly at Yamucha but Bulma put her small hand on his chest to hold him back. "You’re wrong, you wuss. The woman knew that you’re the lowest that she ever sunk and that if she was going to start over that she should at least get the best guy." Vegeta said as he smirked at Yamucha’s angry statement. ‘Hmm… Bulma’s holding Vegeta back from fighting me? I could always get a good hit in, if Vegeta’s not expecting it.’ He thought slyly. "Yeah, whatever." Yamucha said as he turned around nonchalantly. Bulma eased up and cautiously removed the hand, which was blocking Vegeta’s path.

At that instance Yamucha turned around and punched the unsuspecting Vegeta square in the face. Vegeta’s head snapped back at the force of the punch. He felt his lip split, and he tasted the blood that started to run into his mouth. He growled, balled his hand into a fist, and punched Yamucha back with two times the force. He heard the satisfying crunch of Yamucha’s nose breaking. At this time the whole class was making a noisy commotion. Vegeta couldn’t even hear Bulma yelling at him to stop. Adrenaline was pulsing through his veins. He had waited so long to do this. Yamucha took a while to recover. He held a hand over his nose, which was bleeding. He swung out again, but this time Vegeta caught his fist. He tightened his hold; slowly crushing Yamucha’s fist in his own. Yamucha let out a sound of mixed pain and anger. Vegeta added more pressure on Yamucha’s fist and watched as he writhed in pain. Yamucha swung out his other fist, which barely grazed Vegeta, but just enraged him more. He felt the sting of the small cut on his cheek and angrily narrowed his eyes. Vegeta caught the fist Yamucha had just thrown and finished the job on the first fist, crushing it, and feeling the bones break. Yamucha let out a loud scream. And all the kids were like ‘Eeew’ when they heard the bones crush. Vegeta was about to continue on the other fist when he felt something hit him on the head. It was Bulma. She had smacked him. He looked at her, confused. "Let him go, you jerk!" she commanded. Vegeta growled, but reluctantly released Yamucha.

Yamucha fell to the ground and cradled his already swollen hand. "Do you have to be such a show off??" Bulma yelled as she hit Vegeta, hard, on his chest. "The both of you, really! You act like children!" she said now directing this scold to the both of them. "You broke his hand!" she said incredulously as she finally saw Yamucha’s red swollen hand. She kneeled down next to Yamucha and looked over his hand. ‘Pretty bad.’ She thought to herself. "18, Krillen, go get the teacher and the nurse." Bulma ordered. Vegeta was feeling pretty abandoned at the moment. He didn’t understand why she wasn’t happy that he had beaten up the asshole. He glared daggers at Yamucha, then grabbed Bulma by her arm and lifted her up off the ground. She glared at him and was about to protest, but then her eyes widened as she looked at him. "Oh, you poor baby." She said with concern evident in her voice. He had a cut across his cheek and his lip was bleeding. "The jerk got a lucky punch." Vegeta said as he growled. ‘Well, at least I don’t have to get a nose job done like Yamucha has to.’ He thought to himself. "This is all my fault. I should have tried harder to stop you two." Bulma said as she wiped the blood off his lip. "Woman, you couldn’t have stopped us if you were as strong as Kakarot." He said as he leaned in to kiss her. She stopped him, and then kissed him on the cheek, which wasn’t cut. He looked at her confused. "I don’t want blood all over my lips. You’ve got to go to the nurse and get that taken care of." She said as the bell rang. He grabbed his books and cast a glance back at Yamucha, who was being helped to the nurse’s office. "Promise you’ll go to the nurse." Bulma said as Vegeta walked with her out the door. Vegeta nodded as he let his arm slip around her waist. ‘Only my arm belongs here, and if I catch him touching her again I’ll be sure to break his entire arm next time.’ Vegeta thought. A satisfied smirk passed his features as Bulma leaned on him contentedly.

 

Period 3, math

"Oh my god!!" Chichi said as she stomped into the math class, with her shocked eyes centered directly on Bulma. The black haired girl’s side bangs were swinging in her face as she made her way through the maze of desks and over to her friend. Bulma sighed. ‘It looks like Chichi found out about Vegeta and Yamucha’s little ‘bout’.’ Bulma thought to herself. ‘Boys can be such jerks.’ Before Chichi could open her mouth, Bulma put up a hand to stop her. "Yes, the rumors are true. There was a fight between Yamucha and Vegeta in second period Driver’s Ed. today." Bulma said. Chichi blinked at her, and then a disgusted look came over her features. "But he broke Yamucha’s hand??" Chichi asked, still not believing. "Yup." Bulma said as she linked her own fists and demonstrated to Chichi how it looked. "Eeew, nasty!" Chichi exclaimed. "For once I actually feel bad for Yamucha. That must’ve hurt. I never knew Vegeta was strong enough to do that…" Chichi said as she trailed off and looked at Bulma’s thoughtful statement. Suddenly the math teacher strolled in and all the students dashed for their seats. "Now, I know that you all must have heard about the student who got his hand broken this morning. Less than ten minutes ago, actually." The teacher said. All the kids in the class nodded and some glanced at Bulma because they knew that it was her boyfriend who had broke Yamucha’s fist. Bulma smacked her forehead and sunk down low in her seat, trying to hide. "Word gets around fast, ne?" Bulma asked Chichi. The black haired teen just nodded in agreement. "Well, that just shows how violent you students are! I hope that the child who is going around breaking student’s hands gets a very hard core course in anger management." The teacher stated firmly. "Well, won’t you be surprised to know that that’s Bulma’s boyfriend that you’re talking about?" on girl said as she turned around and smirked at Bulma. Bulma sank down in her chair with embarrassment. "Well, if that’s true Ms. Briefs, then all I can do is advise you to be careful around that boy." The teacher said. "Um… yeah." Bulma said. ‘Hmm… Be careful, around Vegeta? Heh. She doesn’t know him like I do. He’s harmless, if you know him in a friendly way.’ Bulma thought to herself with a sigh.

 

Social studies

Goku sat at the back of his Social studies class with a confused statement on his face. He didn’t know what the other students found so interesting about the conversation the teacher was having outside. He could hear some of the kids in the front whispering about ‘Yamucha’ and ‘The kid who got beat up’. "Yamucha got beat up?" Goku asked himself. "By who?" At that moment the teacher walked in with Yamucha following right behind her. He had a cast around his hand and he was trying to balance his books in his other arm. "What happened to you?" Goku asked with a grin on his face. "Bulma’s stupid ‘boyfriend’ just broke my hand for no reason." Yamucha said angrily. (It was a lie, but he could lie a little, right?) "See, didn’t I tell you that it wasn’t safe for Bulma to be hanging out with him." Yamucha said. "Let her?? I’m not her parent, and besides I don’t think Vegeta would have any reason to break Bulma’s hand. Compared to you Bulma is a pleasure to have around. You just piss him off." Goku said with a grin. "And you know, I could have beaten him up, but I didn’t want to embarrass him in front of everyone." Yamucha said with a broad grin on his face. "Uh huh." One girl said defiantly. "That Vegeta’s just a big bully. "Right. He thinks he’s soooooo tough." Another one agreed. "Gosh Yamucha, you must really love Bulma to be trying to get her back even after she dumped you." A third girl said as she sighed.

Goku had a totally dumbfounded look on his face. ‘Are they really buying Yamucha’s ‘I’m innocent’ speech?’ he thought confusedly. "Yamucha, you must’ve done something to piss off Vegeta." Goku said seriously. "I was just talking to Bulma." Yamucha said boldly. "Nope, I think it was more like you had your hands all over Bulma. Yup, Vegeta and 18 tell me that you do that to Bulma everyday in Driver’s Ed." Goku said. "It’s about time Vegeta did something about it." "Hey! Whose side are you on, Goku? Are you saying that Vegeta was right in trying to beat me up?" Yamucha asked. "I’m not on ANYONE’S side! That’s exactly what Krillen and I propose to do. We stay neutral. Chichi, 18, and Vegeta may be out for your blood; and I think Bulma’s just trying to ignore you, but I have nothing to say on the matter. Also, it’s only common sense to know that even though I have a better temper than Vegeta that I would kick your ass if you were messing with my girlfriend. So, what’s not to understand that Bulma’s not yours anymore, and that you should get over it?" Goku asked angrily. Yamucha was really starting to get on his nerves. At first, he paid no attention to Bulma. He barely took her out; he barely called her, and was obviously seeing different girls. Which in the end left Bulma a miserable wreck. Now, that Bulma was happy and being properly treated, Yamucha was confessing his undying love for her?? It was just too much to handle.

"Yamucha." The teacher said, which snapped both boys out of their thoughts. "How long do you suppose that you’ll be out?" she asked. "Um… I guess I’ll be back on Monday. Darn, how am I gonna play ball when my hands broken??" he asked himself. "Well, the season’s almost over. It’s not like there’s much that you’ll miss." Goku said. "Well, you don’t have to do the assignment for this weekend." The teacher said kindly. "WHAT??" All the kids asked angrily. "He won’t even be able to write. Have some sympathy." The teacher scolded. "All right, thanks." Yamucha said as he started to walk to the door. "Oooh, wait!!" Three pretty girls shouted. "Huh?" Yamucha asked as he turned around. "Let us help you." The one with orange hair said. "Yes, look at all those books you have." The brunette said. "Um… Yeah sure. I mean since I have all these books and I’m in a lot of pain." He said with a grimace on his face. "You didn’t take any painkillers?" the one with green hair asked, with concern. "Nah, I mean, I didn’t want to cuz there could be so many unfortunate people who need it more than I do." Yamucha said. "Oh! You poor unselfish thing!!!" The girls cooed as they escorted him out the door. Yamucha just blushed, grinned, and let them guide him. ‘Pitiful’ Goku thought as he shook his head.

 

English

"Listen up, Krillen." 18 whispered to her boyfriend. "What?" Krillen asked. "I don’t want you talking to Yamucha anymore." She said as she glared at the back of Rae’s head. "Why not?" Krillen asked. "Are you truly going to question what I told you, hmm?" 18 asked with clenched teeth. "Umm… yeah." Krillen said. "Well, the reason I don’t want you talking to Yamucha is, BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!" she yelled. Everyone’s eyes fell on the couple. "Uh… ahem…" 18 coughed nervously. "Heh. Of course. I knew that it had to be you two. Why must people like you always have to make scenes? Is it so that you’ll feel less insecure?" Rae asked in a sickly sweet voice. "P-people… like us?" Krillen asked sounding dumbfounded. "You are in NO position to be categorizing, slut." 18 said as she gave Rae a cold hard stare. "Yes I am. I can categorize your group with the crack heads, whores, and geeks." Rae said in an icy tone. "Well how about-" 18 started but trailed off when the teacher walked in. "Quiet down class." The teacher, Ms. Rane commanded. "Guess what?"

"What?" the class asked. "We’re going on a joint field trip with Mr. Piccalurius’s 6th period English classes." Ms. Rane said happily. "Um… what about your 9th period English class?" Rae asked with hope. "Um… yes. My 9th period will accompany us also." Ms. Rane said. "Why does she want to know about 9th period?" Krillen asked. "Yamucha has 9th period English." 18 said with a bored demeanor. "Oh." Krillen said. "Yes, but this trip isn’t all fun and games either." Ms. Rane continued. "Hmm… I think it was something like the principal won’t let ya’ll graduate until you’ve taken this survival course." "Do you mean like a boot camp." 18 asked. "Ha ha!! No no, 18, it’s not a boot camp. But it is a type of camp. Um… Something like a 3 day trip into the wilderness. I’m not sure… At least I think it is… Ohhhh, let me check…" Ms. Rane said. ‘This lady’s such an airhead. I don’t think she even knows what she’s talking about.’ 18 thought to herself. "Well, it seems that we leave on Friday morning and come back Monday night… So, it’s more like four days. Um… Yes, Mr. Piccalurius’s class will accompany us. And we’ll take 2 busses. One for my class, and one for his class." Ms Rane said as she started passing out the papers. "Do we have to go?" 18 asked. "Well, you’d get a 5 demerits for not getting you permission slip signed. And then 10 extra for not going. But why would you not want to go, 18?? I thought that a city girl like you would enjoy a trip into the wilderness." Ms. Rane said as she smiled a Mrs. Briefs like smile. "W- w- w- wilderness…???" Rae asked with a look of sheer terror on her face. 18 rolled her eyes. "Yeah, the wilderness, dim wit. Anyway Ms. Rane, the reason that I don’t wanna go is cuz Rae, Yamucha and my brother will be there. So, you know, no fun for me." 18 said with disinterest. "Oh, 18, don’t let your rocky dealings with people spoil your good time! Aren’t your friends…. Um… Bulma and Chichi in one of Mr. Piccalurius’s classes?" Ms. Rane asked. 18 nodded. "Then cheer up. Because I don’t think that you’ll want to let them have all the fun!" 18 rolled her eyes. "I think that it’ll be more fun without the dork brigade." Rae said smugly. "Oh, can you ever just keep your mouth shut??" Ms. Rane asked the annoying girl. Rae’s eyes widened in shock and embarrassment. ‘Uh…" she stuttered. 18 just grinned and concentrated on the content of the permission slip that was in front of her.

 

Period 4, Math

Vegeta strolled in to his fourth period math class and let out a disgruntled sigh when he saw Rae start to approach him. He closed his eyes in hopes that she would just disappear if he ignored her. "Don’t think I’m just going to go away, short stuff." Rae said in a haughty tone. "What could you possibly want from me?" Vegeta asked. "Shouldn’t you be worrying over your weakling of a boyfriend right now??" "Humph. So, I guess it’s true then. You did break Yamucha’s arm, didn’t you?" she asked. "And so what if I did? It doesn’t concern you." Vegeta said in an annoyed tone. Rae could see that his patience was wearing thin. "Hmm… Really, a man of your stature and you can’t even control yourself. All you boys ever do is show off in front of that little whore Bulma. I just don’t understand. I mean, really. Why stop there when you can have a better girl?" she asked coyly. Vegeta’s head snapped up and he looked at her in shock. "What are you saying???" he asked her. "Hmm? Oh! I think that you’ve got the wrong idea vegetable head! If you thought that I would ever want you, then you’re terribly mistaken. I now know better than to mess with a guy that that tramp has touched. You boys become so hard to break in. Really. But, if it had been any other situation, maybe just maybe I might have given you a try. I hear a lot of good things about you from the ladies." She giggled as she strutted over to her desk, not forgetting to sway her hips. Vegeta didn’t even know why, but his throat was dry. ‘Eew. I can’t believe that that little slut did that to me.’ Vegeta thought to himself. ‘It’s a good thing that I am with Bulma. She’s one of the last few respectable girls in this school…’

 

Science

"Um… Ms. Burgundy… Can we go to the bathroom… please??" 18 asked as she looked at her teacher innocently. Ms. Burgundy raised an eyebrow. "Do you two really think that I’m that dumb??" "Uh…" Krillen and 18 said as they exchanged glances. "What ever do you mean, Ms. Burgundy??" 18 asked her. "Every time I let you two out of this room, you never come back. Now I suggest that you get back to today’s lab before I have to send you to the principal’s office!" Ms. Burgundy ordered. "Oh," 18 complained in a drastic tone, "But these fumes are making me high!" "Try again, Juuhachi-gou. There are no fumes in the room today, because we are looking at slides." Ms. Burgundy responded. "B- but… Um… We’re getting heat strokes from the stuffiness in the room." Krillen tried. "Uh huh. Well, you can’t get a heat stroke from a stuffy room. But, if it bothers you that much, open a window." Ms. Burgundy suggested. "But-" 18 started. But Ms. Burgundy cut her off. "I don’t care WHAT you do, just sit down and do your work!" she yelled. "Aww, man." 18 groaned.

 

Study hall

"This must be my lucky day!" Chichi exclaimed.

"Why so?" Bulma asked as her head popped over the top of her magazine.

"Well, I got a B on the math test, and you got a D!! Hee hee! You have to give me some credit for that." Chichi said with a big grin on her face.

"Oh yeah, just rub it in." Bulma said as she rolled her eyes and ducked back into her magazine.

"Oh, don’t get too pissed about it. 18 and Vegeta both failed that test, so you’re still close to number 1. Hee hee." Chichi giggled.

"Yeah right. Whatever." Bulma said in a monotone.

"Hey, you sound kind of far away… What are you thinking about???" Chichi asked.

Bulma glanced at Chichi, then concentrated on her magazine again.

"I’m just thinking about the prom." Bulma said with a disgruntled sigh.

"What about it??" Chichi asked with a grin, but her happy mood faded when she saw Bulma’s face.

"You are going, aren’t you???" Chichi asked with an incredulous look on her face.

"Well, is this one of those situations where he has to ask me, again?" Bulma asked.

"Um… well, you guys are going out, so I don’t think he really has to ask you. Like Goku and me. Goku’s not gonna ask me, cuz I already know that he’s taking me." Chichi said happily.

"You and Goku have been going out for more than 3 years. I’ve been going with Vegeta for what… 3 days??" Bulma said.

"Well, maybe you guys’ll fall head over heels for each other before the prom…" Chichi trailed off.

"The prom is in four weeks." Bulma said dismally.

"Well, cheer up for God’s sake! I mean, of course he’s going to go with you." Chichi said. "That’s the problem, I don’t know if he wants to go, or not…" Bulma said. "All last year and the one before that, we used to say that he wouldn’t have a date for the prom, because he never wanted to go steady! But, he also said that he didn’t want to go to the prom, anyway!!" Bulma whined.

"Oh, that’s a bummer. Well… Did you at least buy a dress yet? I mean, you should always be prepared. He might change his mind. You know he has been acting real nice since you two became a ‘thing’." Chichi said reassuringly.

"I’ve had my eye on a $250 Gucci dress…" Bulma said with a big grin on her face.

"Color?" Chichi asked.

"I can’t decide on either, red, white, or black." Bulma said.

"Maybe the white? You know, for like purity and innocence? " Chichi asked.

"No, it makes my hips look too big. And stains very easily." Bulma stated in a disagreeing tone.

"Well, definitely not the red one." Chichi said while sticking her tongue out.

"And why not? Me and my mom really like that one." Bulma said.

"Well, whatever. But, speaking of which. Did you tell your parents about you and Vegeta, yet?" Chichi asked.

"Um… no. They don’t really like me to date… And I think that they’ll freak if they ever find out that it’s Vegeta who I’m dating…" Bulma giggled. "Well, they’ll know when he comes to the door holding a corsage for you!" Chichi giggled. "Yeah, I guess. And they’ll probably ask who I’m going with when I buy the dress…" Bulma trailed off as a certain article in her magazine caught her eye. She gasped, and her head shot up.

"What?" Chichi asked.

"I just remembered something!" Bulma exclaimed.

"And what is that?" Chichi asked.

"Prom night tradition." Bulma stated dismally.

"Oh! Ha Ha! What fun, eh! That’s the whole point of the prom." Chichi giggled.

"Yeah, but… well you know… What was the point of me saving myself; if I’m just going to give it away to someone I don’t even know if I really love, on prom night?" Bulma asked. "Well, if he really loves you, he won’t try and make you do something that you really don’t want to do." Chichi said.

"How many times have we heard that one? But anyways what about you and Goku? You lost yours when you were pretty young." Bulma said.

Chichi blushed and smiled.

"Yeah, well I was 15… But, it was kind of ironic. It was more like I was pressuring Goku to sleep with me. I mean, I don’t even know why I did, because it was my first time. But you know whatever. It was fun, well of course not at first, cuz it hurt like hell, but all the times afterwards it was like I was on cloud 9!" Chichi exclaimed.

"You make it sound so fun, Chi." Bulma said sarcastically.

Chichi rolled her eyes, but then stuck her tongue out good naturedly as Bulma nudged her in the side.

 

Lunch!

"Hey, Bulma! Hey, Chichi!" Goku said as he watched the two girls make their way into the cafeteria. "Oh… Uh… hey Goku…" Bulma said as she watched him stuff his face. "Goku," Chichi scolded, "You could try to be a bit more proper! That is SO disgusting!!" "Yeah, I know what you mean…" Bulma sighed as she walked over to the lunch table and plopped down next to Vegeta. 18 glanced at her watch. "Hey you two are almost fifteen minutes late. How do you expect to get lunch now?? Or are you just going to eat the dessert Goku brings everyday??" 18 asked with a grin. "Speaking of which??" Chichi asked as she looked expectantly at Goku. "Um… oops! I guess… that I forgot Chichi-chan…" Goku said sheepishly. Vegeta cracked up. "Way to go, Kakarot." He laughed.

"Oooh! The first day that I actually am hungry, you forget to bring me something??" Chichi asked incredulously.

"Well, we can just say that we’re trying to lose weight so that we can fit into our prom dresses!" Bulma laughed.

"Yeah, but here’s a good tip for you Bulma. I hear black makes you look thinner!" Chichi giggled.

"Are you saying that I’m fat??" Bulma questioned with pretending that she was offended.

"Oh, no, not fat… A bit pudgy?" Chichi asked with a wicked smirk.

"Well, at least I’m not the size of a heifer." Bulma said matter-of-factly.

18 smirked.

"Let’s make it better. You both are the same size and weight."

Bulma and Chichi giggled.

"Let’s not get us started on you, 18." Bulma laughed.

"Oh please." 18 said sarcastically.

"Anyway." Bulma said as she turned to Chichi and winked.

Chichi nodded.

They were looking for a good way to bring up the prom and they had lightened the mood about it considerably.

"So… Goku, what color should I pick for my prom dress?" Chichi asked.

"Uh… Chi, I dunno, why are you asking me this anyway??" Goku asked, suddenly nervous.

‘Why are they talking about the prom?? Isn’t that next year, or something??’ Goku asked himself.

Chichi frowned as she saw the puzzled look on his face.

"Well, because the prom is FOUR weeks away!!" Chichi yelled.

Vegeta smirked.

"You can’t remember something as simple as that, Kakarot?" Vegeta asked.

"Four weeks? Oh man, how come no one told me?" Goku asked dumbfounded.

Chichi angrily pointed to the bulletin board right behind his head.

"Read it, you dork." She ordered.

Goku turned around and stared at the board.

"Oh… heh heh…It was back there the whole time??" he asked sheepishly.

"Yes!" 18, Chichi and Bulma all said in unison.

"I can’t believe you, Goku." Bulma scolded. "Forgetting the senior prom. Shame on you."

"Yeah." 18 agreed. "I bet Vegeta and Krillen didn’t forget."

Krillen and Vegeta both looked up from their lunches.

"Huh?" Vegeta asked.

"You didn’t forget the prom, did you, veggie-chan?" Bulma asked as she pouted.

"Um… no." he said as he went back to his lunch.

"But the prom’s stupid anyway." He continued.

Krillen and Goku winced.

That was a dumb thing to say…

"I CANNOT believe you, Vegeta!!" Bulma yelled.

"What?" Vegeta asked.

"Are you trying to say that you’re not going to take me??" Bulma yelled.

Chichi smacked herself on the forehead.

‘She wasn’t supposed to be so conspicuous about it.’ Chichi groaned to herself.

"Um…" Vegeta stared at everyone who was giving him a ‘if you don’t pick the right choice, you’re dead’ look.

"Do you want to go?" he asked her.

Bulma’s face and voice softened.

"Of course I do…" she muttered.

"Ok, then we’ll go." Vegeta stated plainly.

Bulma’s head snapped up.

"Oh really?? Wow!" Bulma exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Goku and Krillen snickered, and Vegeta glared at them.

"Ok, I’m buying a black dress, and Chichi’s buying a pale blue. I think that your dress is red, right 18?" Bulma said as she turned to 18.

"Yeah… and…?" 18 asked

"Well, then Krillen, Vegeta, and Goku will ultimately be wearing black, right?" Bulma asked.

"Well-" Goku started, but Chichi cut him off.

"This dork has a tacky blue suit that he’s almost in love with. But there is no way in hell that I’d let you wear that to the prom." Chichi said angrily.

"Uh… you do have a black suit, right Goku?" Bulma asked.

"Yeah…" Goku said as he pouted. "But it’s ugly."

"I’m sure it’s cute." Bulma said as she giggled.

"You have a suit, right, Vegeta?" Bulma asked.

"Do I have to wear one?" Vegeta asked.

Bulma glared at him.

"Were you expecting to wear jeans to the prom?? The prom, which I am decorating? Which I dedicated hours and hours of my time to???" Bulma asked angrily.

"I have a suit." Vegeta said.

"But still, it’s not like it’ll matter, I am still the best looking guy in the school." Vegeta said with a smirk.

Bulma sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You boys are so juvenile." 18 stated.

"Yeah, you wear crappy clothes everyday, and you don’t even want to wear something nice to the social event of the year." Chichi said with a frown on her face.

Goku looked down at his Polo t-shirt, and then at Vegeta’s Red, White and Blue Tommy t-shirt, then at Krillen’s black Fubu jacket.

"We don’t dress crappy, Chi." Goku said dumbfounded.

18 sighed and shook her head.

Bulma giggled.

"What Chichi means is that… um, we don’t want you guys dressing so ‘casual’ for the prom." Bulma said with a smile.

"Uh huh, uh huh." Chichi said as she turned to Bulma and gave her a thumbs up.

Bulma grinned proudly.

This little exchange didn’t go unnoticed by Vegeta.

‘So, Bulma and that black haired bitch were planning all along to bully me into going to the prom…’ Vegeta thought to himself.

Before he could question Bulma on her tactics, the bell rang. Signaling the end of period 5.

 

Period 6, English.

Mr. Piccalurius waited for the bell to ring before he got up, to address one of his worst classes of the day.

"Attention class!" Mr. Piccalurius said loudly.

None of the students listened, it actually seemed that they had gotten louder in volume.

The vein that was popping out on his forehead was very evident.

"Hey, you brats!" he yelled angrily.

"Shut the hell up NOW, or I’ll give you all detention, and a 5 merit reduction!!"

That got the class’s attention.

"Gosh, Mr. P. Why do you gotta be so mean about everything?" Goku asked with a pout.

"Please don’t talk to me, Mr. Son." Mr. Piccalurius sighed.

At that moment, Vegeta and Bulma decided to stroll in.

"Ms. Briefs, late again are we? Is this gonna be a habit?" Mr. P. asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh no, Mr.P. You’ve got the wrong idea! Me and Vegeta aren’t late." Bulma said.

"Uh huh, then why did class start three minutes ago?" Mr. P asked with mock ignorance.

Bulma rolled her eyes.

"Here we have a pass." She said as she handed it to him.

"See, I had to take my little veggie-kun to the nurse to attend to his boo boos." Bulma said in a baby voice as she pinched Vegeta’s cheek.

The whole class started laughing at that.

Vegeta angrily swatted her hand away.

"Damn pestering girl…" Vegeta muttered.

"Humph." Bulma said as she changed her whole demeanor from sweet to annoyed.

"And as you can see, he’s back to being the same prick we all know and love." Bulma said sarcastically.

"Shut up." Vegeta said as he angrily stomped to his desk at the back of the room.

Bulma rolled her eyes again.

"So, we’re not in trouble are we?" she asked Mr. Piccalurius.

"Do you brats ever get in trouble? You always manage to squirm your way out of it." He sighed.

Bulma flashed him a prize-winning grin, then made her way to the back of the class.

"Ok," Mr. Piccalurius started. "Your assignment for today is…"

Bulma droned him out as she turned to Chichi who was poking her in the side.

"Nani?" Bulma asked her.

"Are you sure that the only place you took Vegeta was to the nurse? I mean it took you guys a while to get back." Chichi said with a smirk.

Bulma blushed as she turned around to look at her boyfriend, who was sulking in his chair one row behind her, to make sure that he hadn’t heard.

It didn’t look like he was paying attention to them at all.

She turned back to Chichi.

"Nuh uh." Bulma stated. "It’s not like that. Actually, the reason we took so long, is because Vegeta just would not cooperate. The nurse wanted to bandage the cut on his cheek, but he had a total fit and did a whole speech about how he wasn’t afraid to show his battle scars." Bulma sighed.

"Like 18 said," Chichi said with a grin.

"Juvenile."

Suddenly, Bulma turned back to face the front of the room as if she had just gotten in trouble.

Chichi looked on perplexed.

"Bulma…" she started but was cut off when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She jumped and spun around to face… Mr. Piccalurius.

"Ms. Mau, I really would love to hear more of your conversation with Ms. Briefs, but if you had been paying attention you would have know that I had called attention from the class and I’m slightly peeved that you’re not giving it to me. Maybe I should separate the two of you? Hmm? Bu then where would you two flock? To your ‘immature’ boyfriends, perhaps?" he asked.

Chichi sighed.

"I’ll pay attention, Mr.P." she said.

"Well, of course you will, unless you’d like me to cal home and tell your parents the grades of your last three tests. Shape up Ms. Mau. You tow Ms. Briefs." He said as he turned to Bulma.

She blinked.

"Your working seems to be rivaling that of your friends." He stated plainly and Bulma’s face dropped in shock.

"You’re kidding." She stated.

"I don’t kid." He said as he walked back up to the front of the classroom.

"Anyway. I wanted to announce to all of you that this English class will be going on a mandatory field trip." Mr. Piccalurius.

"A mandatory field trip?" Chichi asked skeptically.

"Can you do that?" Bulma asked dumbfounded.

"This is West Capital’s highest classed school, we can do whatever we deem necessary to straighten you kids out." Mr. Piccalurius said with a smirk.

"And if you found it necessary to strap all of us down and beat us with whips, would you do it?" Bulma asked sarcastically.

"We might. But I don’t think your parents would like the lot of you going home with scars." Mr. P. said with a stuck up teacher grin.

‘God, these kids are let loose to do whatever they feel. They have no discipline whatsoever and I think that sending them to this camp is the perfect way to straighten them out…’ Mr. P. thought to himself.

"Anyway, the principle said that this trip is like a crash course in survival so that we aren’t held responsible for your utter disregard for proper etiquette." Mr. P. said.

Vegeta and Goku looked at Mr. P. dumbfounded.

"Um… In English?" Goku asked.

"In other words: the principal is scared to let you brats out loose on the real world. He fears that you can’t handle yourself. It’s been stated in records that this years seniors have been the worst..." Mr. P. said as he sighed.

"Bulma and Chichi" he called.

The two teenage girls stood up in attention.

Mr. Piccalurius sighed again.

"Make yourselves useful and pass out these permission slips." He ordered.

Bulma and Chichi frowned, but followed orders, anyway.

"You will be spending three days and three nights at the survival camp…" MMr. Piccalurius said but was cut off by Chichi.

"Survival camp?? As in outdoors??" she asked in shock.

Bulma’s eyes were as wide as saucers.

"You must be kidding!!" Bulma yelled.

"I’ve never even camped out before, and you expect me to survive at a ‘survival’ camp for three days???" she screamed.

"Ahem." Mr. Piccalurius said.

"Paper girls don’t talk. Now get back to what you’re doing. I’ll answer all questions later.

"Anyway." He said as made their way to the back of the room to give the last permission slips to Goku, Vegeta, and themselves.

"If you choose not to attend, you will be given 10 demerits. The rules are as follows:

Boys and girls are NOT allowed anywhere near the opposite sex’s campgrounds…" he stated, but then was cut off by Vegeta this time.

"Hey, that’s no fair, Mr. P." Vegeta said with a pout, as he pulled Bulma down into his lap.

She giggled in embarrassment.

"That’s exactly the point. We don’t want all of you to be returning with babies." Mr. Piccalurius said.

Vegeta frowned and let Bulma go.

She went back to her seat and stared at her permission slip.

"Second, we will be competing against Ms. Rane’s 3rd and 9th period classes. But that does not mean that you can harass them. I’m sure that we’ll win, but don’t rub it in." Mr. Piccalurius said with a smirk.

"Hey," Goku said as he nudged Chichi with his elbow.

"Isn’t Krillen and 18 in 3rd period English??" he asked.

"Yeah…" Chichi said.

"And so is Rae." Bulma said angrily.

"And Yamucha’s in 9th." Vegeta said with a grin.

"Why are you grinning about that??" Bulma asked.

"Cuz that means that I’ll be able to pummel him for a good reason." Vegeta said as he cracked his knuckles.

Bulma and Chichi sweat dropped.

"Yeah, I should have guesses…" she trailed off.

"Oh yeah," Mr. Piccalurius said as he turned to Goku.

"You’ll have to keep down your appetite. We don’t want to run out of food while up there." Mr. Piccalurius said with a smile.

"Yeah, ok…" Goku said as he put a hand behind his head and blushed.

 

Period 7, Gym

"Look who just made her grand entrance?" Chichi pointed out, as Rae waltz out of the locker room and into the gym.

Bulma watched as the black haired girl made her way over to them.

"I really hate her." Bulma muttered through clenched teeth.

"Same here." Chichi agreed.

"Chichi. Bulma." Rae said as she finally got to them.

"Um… what do you want?" Chichi said, slightly expecting Rae to try and beat her up again.

Rae frowned, "Well, the gym teacher said that us girls are playing tennis today, and I kind of have to be on your team." Rae said.

Bulma’s eyebrows furrowed.

"Rae, your barely ever in gym. Do you know what court we’re playing on? Do you even know the rules?" Bulma asked her.

"I thought you guys could teach me…" Rae said.

"Are you craz-" Chichi started but was cut off by Bulma.

"We don’t have time to teach it all to you. Just watch and pretend like you know what you’re doing." Bulma said.

Suddenly Vegeta and Krillen approached Bulma, Chichi, and Rae.

"Oh." Rae said with a grin.

"Hey, Vegeta! How ya doin’?" she asked.

Vegeta gave her an annoyed glance, but didn’t say anything.

Bulma and Chichi both noticed the exchange, and were very much puzzled.

"Um…" Bulma said as she gave a perplexed look to Chichi.

Chichi shrugged.

"It couldn’t possibly be what you think. I mean just look at her. Not his type." Chichi whispered to Bulma.

Bulma nodded.

"What are you two talking about?" Krillen asked.

"Huh, oh nothing." Chichi said.

"What are you boys playing today?" Bulma asked.

"I think football." Vegeta said.

Bulma was obviously not pleased.

"I hate that sport." Chichi stated.

"Why?" Krillen asked.

"Because. It’s contact. It’s disgusting just to think of all the nasty sweaty boys knocking you over and piling up on you, just to get a stupid ball made out of a pig’s skin." Bulma said.

"Your opinion, woman." Vegeta said with a smirk.

"Yeah, contact sports are fun. You get to show off how strong you are." Krillen agreed.

The boys gym teacher blew the whistle, that signaled for all the boys to go outside.

The girls were left to stay inside, and play either tennis or basketball.

Rae walked over to Bulma and Chichi; with the same evil look she had been giving them since the whole Yamucha-Rae thing started.

"What’s your problem?" Bulma asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to know if you’re proud that you have such a horrible boyfriend." Rae said.

Chichi watched as Bulma’s eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Well, I mean. Yamucha was much better. And taller, too. Uh huh, but you picked that mean little short guy, instead. No wonder Yamucha cheated on you. He probably couldn’t stand being around such a slut." Rae said.

Chichi was mad too, but had to hold Bulma back when she lunged at Rae.

"Arrgh! I swear to god if I don’t beat the shit out of you right now, you’ll be lucky to find what Chichi and 18 will do to you!!!!" Bulma screamed as she tried to break free of Chichi’s grasp.

Rae stepped back in shock.

‘She’s got a lot of spunk. And I don’t want to have to face Chichi and the evil blonde girl…’ Rae thought.

"Whatever." Rae said nonchalantly.

"I don’t have time to waste on your little outbursts… Grow up, Bulma, really." Rae said with a smirk.

"Oooh!" Bulma said threateningly.

"Uh uh uh." Rae said as she shook her finger at Bulma.

Bulma stepped down on Chichi’s foot, forcing Chichi to let her go.

Rae’s eyes widened in shock as Bulma came after her.

"Aaaah! Oh no!" Rae screamed as she ran away.

Bulma stopped herself, before she followed.

She knew something bad would come out of this if Chichi had fought Rae, and Vegeta had fought Yamucha.

"Bulma, I’m surprised you actually stopped. You were like on a rampage." Chichi said.

Bulma shrugged.

"I think she’s scared by what happened to you two in first period. Besides I can’t afford to be sent to the principal’s." Bulma stated.

"Oh yeah. You’re a regular little Ms. Goody two shoes." Chichi said as she sweat dropped.

 

Period 8: Everyone has art…

"Hey," 18 said as she walked into the half full art room.

"I see that Yamucha isn’t here. So, I guess Vegeta put him outta commission?" 18 asked.

Bulma looked up.

"Huh…? Oh! Yeah, Yamucha, that jerk!" Bulma grumbled to herself as she returned to the pottery wheel.

18 shrugged.

"I see your take on him has changed." 18 said as she sat down next to Chichi.

"Uh huh." Bulma nodded as she stared at her lopsided vase.

‘Well, he is a jerk and he’s really starting to freak me out with his infatuation with me. I mean it’s just like bizarre… He barely paid any attention to me when we were dating, but now that we’re not he’s like super jealous and obsessive… It … just baffles me…" Bulma sighed as she wiped her clay caked hands on a cloth.

Chichi sighed.

"It truly is ironic. Vegeta never really paid attention to you either… I mean, when you were with Yamucha, but as soon as you two started having problems; Vegeta was like your Prince in shining armor…" Chichi sighed.

Bulma grinned.

"Yup, and he’s an absolutely HOTT prince in shining armor at that!" she giggled.

"Yeah, he’s cute in his own ways…" Chichi said reluctantly.

"He has a absolutely GREAT ass!" Bulma squealed.

"That’s true." 18 said as she nodded.

"Uh huh, uh huh." Chichi said with a grin.

Vegeta, who was sitting just five seats a way from her reading a magazine, gave the group a questioning glance.

Bulma could see that his cheeks were slightly red.

She grinned and winked at him.

"Yeah, we’re talking ‘bout you honey buns!" Bulma giggled.

This caused Chichi and 18 to break out into fits of giggles.

Vegeta sighed and moved over to the table where Krillen and Goku were sitting at.

18 stared at the two.

"You guys remind me of Goku and Chichi when they first started dating." 18 sighed.

Chichi grinned and blushed.

"Well, remember, I came here in 8th grade, and Goku and Chichi had started dating on and off in 7th so I wouldn’t know what they were like." Bulma said.

"Yeah, but we really started dating in 10th." Chichi said.

"As in ‘really started dating’ means she went past 2nd base." 18 said.

Chichi frowned.

"Why do I bother telling you anything, 18? Bulma knows how to keep her mouth shut." Chichi said.

"Well of course she does, but you don’t and I mean in an unmentionable way." 18 said.

Chichi’s face went red with anger and she puffed her cheeks out.

Bulma laughed loudly, and 18 smirked triumphantly.

"I cannot believe that you find this funny!" Chichi said angrily to her best friends.

Bulma was about to respond when Goku approached them.

"Hey, Chichi. What’s up? Why’s everybody laughing??" Goku asked.

"Nothing to worry about." 18 said.

"Yeah, we were just talking about Chichi not being able to keep her mouth closed." Bulma said as she gave 18 a wicked smirk.

18 giggled.

"Yeah, and she can’t keep things out of her mouth either!" 18 laughed.

"That’s NOT true!!" Chichi yelled angrily.

Goku scratched his head.

I don’t get it…" he muttered as he walked away.

"Gosh, Chichi," Bulma said as she stopped spinning the vase. "We didn’t mean it."

"Yeah." 18 said. "No offense?"

"Of course I’m offended!" Chichi yelled.

"Well, we didn’t expect you to get so… uh… mad?" 18 said as she looked at the fire in Chichi’s eyes.

"Anyway, I guess there’s no offense taken… Anyway! Back to the prom!" Chichi squealed.

18 and Bulma looked at her incredulously.

"What a quick attitude change…" Bulma mumbled.

18 shrugged.

"Anyway, I was just thinking that Bulma’s hair would look real cool curled and hanging loose. Mine would be with the top portion in two tiny ponytails and the rest down. And 18, since you’re hair’s usually down, a bun would be absolutely cute and elegant for you." Chichi said.

Bulma and 18 exchanged a glance.

"Um… ok." 18 said.

"Yeah." Bulma said as she nodded.

"Ok, and now to our corsage colors." Chichi said.

"The boys will buy the corsages." Bulma informed.

"I know that, but we have to be coordinated. So, we’ll pick the colors and tell them to buy it." Chichi said.

Bulma sighed in defeat.

"You plan everything. Don’t you??" she asked.

 

At the other table…

"What do you think they’re talking about over there?" Krillen asked.

"I dunno, probably the prom?" Goku asked.

"Nah, when I last had an encounter with them, they were talking about Yamucha and… stuff…" Vegeta said as he felt his cheeks get hot.

Goku raised an eyebrow.

"So, what, were they talking about you??" Goku asked.

"No, not really." Vegeta said as he went back to reading his magazine.

"Yeah, whatever. Those girls are weird." Goku said as he stared at Chichi.

"Yeah, I know what you mean… They’re just not normal." Krillen said.

Vegeta smirked.

"You mean you’re girlfriend’s not normal. Bulma’s as normal as they get." Vegeta said.

"No, it’s not everyday that you see a girl with naturally purple hair and the IQ of Einstein, and besides she’s got the temper of an untrained tiger. So how normal is that? At least 18 doesn’t try to bit off everyone’s head." Krillen said.

Vegeta frowned.

"Well, the bad attitude just rubbed off from Kakarot’s girlfriend." Vegeta said.

"Nuh uh. It’s the other way around. Before Bulma came Chichi was never this loud and demanding." Goku said.

"Did I ask for your opinion?" Vegeta growled.

"I guess she’s a handful, then?" Krillen asked.

"Yeah…" Vegeta started, but trailed off when he saw who was at Bulma, Chichi, and 18’s table.

"What’s up?" Goku asked as he looked in the direction that Vegeta was looking.

"Hey." Krillen said.

"It’s Rae. What is she doing over there??" he asked.

"I dunno…" Goku sighed.

"But I DO know that this means trouble…"

 

Back at the girls’ table…

"Yeah, like I was saying. If you guys just tried to be nice to Yamucha, then there wouldn’t be all this violence between our groups." Rae said.

Chichi and 18 were undecided.

Rae sounded pretty sincere, but Bulma wasn’t buying it.

Yamucha treated me like dirt when he was cheating on me with you. I’ll never forgive him for that. SO, how do you expect me to treat him??" Bulma asked angrily.

Rae narrowed her eyes angrily.

"Well, I honestly don’t think you deserved any better. I mean, really! How did you expect him to treat you? You were totally unruly, and you didn’t please him in any way. You were useless to him." Rae said with a grin.

18 and Chichi narrowed their eyes threateningly.

Bulma kept her cool, though.

"So, what you’re saying is that you’re proud about being Yamucha’s whore??" Bulma asked innocently.

Rae’s eyes flashed angry fire.

"What are you talking about!! You’re just jealous because he liked me better than you!" Rae screamed.

This got the attention of most of the classroom, and Vegeta, Goku and Krillen started to approach the girls’ table to see what was going down.

"Yeah, whatever. He stayed because he liked me better than all you little whores who keep throwing yourselves at him. He liked me because I was dignified. As a matter of fact, he only stayed with you for a week, right?? That was the shortest time. Even his one-night stands were given more attention than you. Bitch, you’re just a little side order slut." Bulma said cruelly.

Rae lunged at Bulma, but felt that she was held back.

She turned around to see Goku frowning down at her.

"Get off of me, you retard!!" Rae screamed at him.

Then she looked at Bulma.

"And I’m gonna kill that skanky WHORE!!!" Rae yelled

Bulma took this initiative to reach behind herself and pull the wet clay vase off the turnstile. She picked it up and dumped it on Rae’s head.

Rae screamed pure murder and broke free of Goku’s grasp.

She knocked Bulma over.

Bulma kneed Rae in the stomach and came out on top. She started to pull Rae’s hair with one hand, while smacking her with the other.

Vegeta pulled Bulma off the girl.

"What are you doing?? I’ll KILL her!!!" Bulma yelled at him.

"What is wrong with you??" he asked her.

"Yeah, calm down Bulma." Krillen said.

Bulma glared at her short, bald friend.

Goku was restraining Rae again.

"Let me go!!" Rae screamed.

"If you let her go, I’ll be sure to kick the shit out of her." Bulma threatened since Vegeta was holding her arms the only thing she could do was kick.

"Ahem. Ms. Briefs, Ms. Angelico. What is with all the ruckus?" the teacher asked in shock.

Vegeta and Goku dropped their captives.

Bulma and Rae glared at each other.

"Back to work!" the teacher commanded. "And Bulma, you’ll have to start over, because somehow your project ended up on Rae’s head."

Bulma laughed triumphantly.

Vegeta smirked, and Rae glared at the two.

Then she headed back to her table, across the room.

 

Yipee!! Period 9! Last period!!!

Krillen and 18 walked into their Math class to be faced with a horrendous pop quiz.

"B- but… No one told us to study!" 18 whined.

"It’s just a pop quiz." The teacher said.

"Exactly!!! That’s just horrible!!" 18 complained to the teacher.

"Sit down number 18! Don’t be such a baby!" the teacher said sternly.

18 sighed.

‘Hey,’ she thought as she looked around. ‘Where’d Krillen go?? Don’t tell me he sneaked out on me??!’ 18 screamed in her head.

 

Outside, Krillen giggled to himself.

‘Heh heh. I don’t have to take the pop quiz. But, poor 18, yhough. Oh well, too bad.’ He giggled as he sprinted down the hall.

 

French

Bulma and Rae had locked eyes on eachother, and there was absolute hate in their eyes.

Vegeta sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Is this going to affect your mood for the rest of the day??" he asked her.

"Huh?" she said as she broke her gaze with Rae.

"Ugh! Probably." She whined.

"Well, if you’re going to be like this, then I guess we should call off our date, then??" he asked her.

Bulma’s eyes widened.

"Oh no! I forgot about that!!! We can’t cancel our date! No way in hell!!" she yelled.

"Then stop bitching about Yamucha’s stupid bitch." Vegeta said.

"I wish I could… But she’s just there…" Bulma whined.

"Well, you’re just gonna have to deal with it." He said.

"You’re no help. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think you actually LIKE her." Bulma stated as she watched his statement carefully.

First she saw shock, then disgust, then guilt then anger.

"You’re being stupid." He said.

"I don’t know why anyone kept her around so long." Vegeta stated as he stared at the blackboard.

But Bulma wasn’t even listening to him.

She was trying to analyze his statement.

‘Of course those should be expected… But why’d I see guilt??’ she asked herself.

She was rudely shaken out of her thoughts when someone walked by her desk and bumped her, hard, on purpose.

She looked up, and locked eyes with Rae.

Bulma turned from the girl snobbishly, with her nose in the air.

"Humph. Bitch." She heard Rae mutter under her breath, but loud enough for Bulma to hear it.

Bulma raised her hand, her statement determined.

Rae was shocked.

‘What, is she gonna tell on me??’ she asked herself.

"Oui, mademoiselle Bulma?" the teacher asked.

"Um… Madame?" Bulma asked sweetly.

"Oui?" the teacher asked.

"How do you say: ‘I’d like to strangle you and then slit your throat.’ in French??" she asked.

The entire class had surprised expressions on their faces.

"Uh…" the French teacher stuttered.

 

Driver’s education.

"Ugh." Chichi said.

"What??" Goku asked as he looked at her.

"To think that right here is where Vegeta broke Yamucha’s hand…" Chichi sighed.

"Yeah… Those two are just so…" Goku trailed off trying to find a good word.

"Pig headed?" Chichi supplied.

"Yeah!" Goku said.

"Man, Chi. It’s like we share the same mind!" Goku exclaimed.

Chichi sweat dropped.

"Or maybe you just have a very simple mind…" she sighed.

"Hm… Goku-saa…" Chichi said as she cuddled next to him.

(They were stuck watching another one of those Driver Ed. Safety movies…)

"Nani?" Goku asked.

"We’re going out tonight, right?" she asked him.

"Yeah, with Bulma and Vegeta." Goku said.

"Well, I just wondered… With Bulma being so crazy and violent… and Vegeta seemingly looks like he can’t handle her crazy mood swings… Do you think they’re still gonna go out tonight??" Chichi asked.

"Well, I don’t see why not… Why are you so worried about it anyway??" Goku asked.

"Well… I just think that where Vegeta picked was ABSOLUTELY wonderful, and I would hate it if we couldn’t go cause those two are having fits!" Chichi stated.

"Well, If Bulma and Vegeta choose not to go… we could still go together." Goku offered.

"Yeah, but then I’d feel guilty, and besides, it’d be no fun without Bulma-chan." Chichi said.

"Yeah, same for Vegeta." Goku asked.

"Well… anyway, Goku. I hope you’re paying for tonight." Chichi said in a serious tone.

"Uh… of course I am…" Goku said.

Chichi sweat dropped.

"What did you spend your paycheck on…??" she asked.

"Aw man Chichi!! It was the coolest game!! And if I bought three I’d get one free!!" Goku whined.

"How much was for one?" Chichi asked.

"Fifty." Goku said.

"Eeeeee! You paid $150 for three games???" Chichi asked.

"And I got one free." Goku added.

"You had better have some money left over…" Chichi warned.

"Um… about 80 bucks…" Goku said.

Chichi sighed.

"Well, then you can give me twenty to buy a new pair of shoes." Chichi said.

"But why??" Goku said as he poted.

"Because I know you have an extra $100 for your junk food stash." Chichi said.

"Besides, the shoes are really 50, but I have twenty, and I’ll borrow ten from Bulma or 18. Speaking of which: Vegeta didn’t invite Krillen and 18 to come." Chichi said thoughtfully.

"Well… I dunno, I guess he didn’t need them." Goku said.

"But, he doesn’t even like me. I mean, 18 and him are cool, I guess… But he doesn’t really like Krillen… He doesn’t like anyone but you and Bulma." Chichi said exasperatedly.

"Well, If he didn’t like any of you guys, I don’t think he’d still be part of our ‘clique’ as Bulma calls it…" Goku said with a grin.

"Yeah, ha ha, the ‘clique’." Chichi giggled.

 

* * * * *

 

Ok! Ha ha ha aha ha!! That’s it folks!! Hee hee!! And I did what I promised: Out before school starts. School starts on the 5th. But, when I started this fic, I was in school and got chapters out like every two weeks. But when I’m on summer break… I guess I got lazy??

Anywho… I hope you guys like it. If you knew the schedule, you’d see that I skipped some classes in periods… But, it would just take too long to right about a class with only one of the DB gang in it… And besides: This is SUPPOSED to be a B/V fic… But it’s like equally focused on the other couples…

Well, I also have good news… I have a new fic called Injustices Revealed. I really don’t know if I’d like it, or if it’ll even make anough sense to post it, so I’ll write four chapters to give it a body, and then I’ll post it. Ok??

Thanks, love ya lots: Linds, Supergirl, Lady Of The Night, Megaman, Gochii14 J, Katie, and anyone else who I know, or who e-mailed me and I forgot to include!!

Hee hee!

The Princess is back in action!

E-mail me @: panii_13@msn.com


Table of Contents
Chapter 10B
Chapter 12