Well… I see that you guys weren’t too happy with me for making chapter 10 a two parter. But oh well, I was busy. And besides you should be happy that I at least GOT a chapter out. It’s been so long, eh? I would like to dedicate this chapter to my friend ‘Super-girl’.

Anywho, Veggie’s little bro will be back in this story, OK?? Don’t kill me. And about his name… I liked it, so don’t bite my head off ‘bout it, ok? Oh, and over in this chapter we’ll see more silly phone calls. What?! I like phone conversations!! Now on to the story, Princess P.

 

10B

 

Tuesday night

Chichi sat down on Bulma’s bed. "Why don’t you just call him?" Chichi asked. "Humph." Bulma said as she turned up her music and walked over to her mini fridge. "He should call me." She said defiantly. "What makes you think he has your number?" Chichi asked. "Because" Bulma said, "He had called me before. Remember? I told you about it. I was in the shower and my mom told me I had a phone call, and I thought it was Yamucha…" "Oh yeah!" Chichi exclaimed. "That was funny. You two are adorable." Bulma smirked. "Hmm." She said indecisively. "What do you want to drink?" she asked Chichi. "Pepsi" Chichi responded as she crept over to the phone. "Okay," Bulma said as she turned her back to Chichi, "I’ll have root beer." Chichi quickly scanned over Bulma’s desktop and saw that on a note pad in big purple letters was Vegeta’s number. She took notice of the little hearts that were doodled around it. She smirked. "Darn!" Bulma said. "I forgot to get the chips. I’ll be right back." She said as she sprinted downstairs. Chichi turned as she grinned at the number, but then her face fell. She could barely under stand what Bulma had written since the paper was crowded with ‘I luv Vegeta’, ‘Mrs. Bulma Briefs-Vegeta’ and one that said ‘What is his last name anyway???’.

"Arrgh! Bulma." Chichi seethed. She immediately turned to Bulma’s computer, which was on but was asking for a password. ‘Ok,’ Chichi thought frantically. ‘What was her password again? Blu-baby? No, that’s for her inbox. Was it Sexi_bitch? I think that was it!’ Chichi thought as she happily typed it in. ‘Error. Incorrect Password." Passed over the screen. Chichi balked. "Huh?" she asked confusedly. She heard Bulma rummaging in the kitchen. "Okay, think! You can do it, gurl!. Umm… aha!" she exclaimed as she saw a few letters scribbled on a post it that was stuck to the computer. ‘Veggie’s lady?’ Chichi thought. "Okay… When did she have time to change that? But whatever." Chichi said as she typed it in and gained access to Bulma’s computer. "Yatta!" she cried happily. She immediately looked into Bulma’s address book and found Vegeta’s number. She clicked the ‘dial now’ button, then immediately after the call was sent she shut down the computer and started it up again so Bulma wouldn’t know the difference. Chichi heard Bulma running up the stairs and immediately picked up the phone and put it behind her back.

Bulma came into the room with a bag of Sour cream and Onion chips and Doritos. "What have you been up to?" Bulma asked. Chichi suddenly went blue in the face as she heard the muffled sound of the phone dialing the number. "Have you been talking to yourself again? Poor Chichi." Bulma said as she laughed. "Real funny." Chichi said sarcastically. "Hey," Bulma said as she dumped the stuff she was carrying on her bed, "Who’re you callin’?" "Umm. It’s for you." Chichi said as she handed the phone to Bulma. Bulma arched an eyebrow. She took the phone. She put the receiver end to her ear and listened to someone saying ‘Hello??’ repeatedly. "Um, hello?" Bulma asked. "Oh! Finally you say something! Who is this?" the girl asked. "Emi?" Bulma asked, confused. "Bulma! Hey! From what I hear, Vegeta’s got a new girlfriend. I hope he was talking about you. I mean he wouldn’t tell me anything, because he was still mad at me for telling you that he liked you. I over heard him telling Tama-gi about it when he got home." Emi related. "Tama-gi?" Bulma asked. "Oh, yeah. That’s my cousin. Well, I mean, Vegeta’s brother." Emi said. "Oh. That’s nice." Bulma said as she smiled she frowned when she looked over at Chichi. "Could you hold on for one minute, please?" Bulma asked. "Ok, sure." Emi responded.

"You called Vegeta’s number!!" Bulma screamed at Chichi. "Well," Chichi said trying to defend herself, "you wouldn’t have done it if I hadn’t. I mean, what kind of relationship is this if you can’t even call your own boyfriend." "I was WAITING FOR HIM TO CALL ME!!" Bulma yelled. "Gosh. Calm down, Bulma. You’re going to pop a vein!" Chichi scolded. Then she grinned. "Put the speaker phone on. I want to hear this conversation." She said. "I’m not talking to him, at the moment." Bulma said. "Huh?" Chichi asked. "I’m talking to his cousin, Emi. Who, as a matter of fact, is on hold right now. Chichi go make yourself useful. Open the dips and the drinks." Bulma instructed. "Fine, but when he comes on, you had better tell me." Chichi pouted. "Hi, Emi?" Bulma asked. "Yeah. I’m here." The older girl answered. "Where is Vegeta, anyway?" Bulma asked. "Oh, he’s downstairs in the basement working out. I could go get him, if you want me to…" Emi said. "NO! I mean that’s okay. I don’t know what to say to him yet. I’m kind of embarrassed, since we’re not going to be just friends anymore…. You know?" Bulma said. Emi laughed. "I love high school romances! You kids are so cute." Emi said happily. "Oooh! Guess what." Emi said. "What?" Bulma asked skeptically. "When Veggie head told Tama-gi-chan about you Tama-gi was going to tell me all when Vegeta convinced the kid to go downstairs and train wit’ him. I bet, that I could sneak Tama-gi out of there and he could tell you all about what Vegeta said!" Emi said deviously. Bulma felt herself get excited, "Cool! But won’t Vegeta get mad?" "He doesn’t have to know. You can do a lot of stuff under Vegeta’s nose and he wouldn’t notice. I just had to learn the hard way that I shouldn’t leave numbers on his caller id when I get my friends to call me. He doesn’t like anyone touching his stupid phone. But, anyway, let me go get Vegeta’s little mini-me and I’ll be right back. Just hang on, k?" Emi said. "Okay." Bulma answered. "What’s up?" Chichi asked. "I don’t know. Emi’s gonna let me talk to Vegeta’s little brother." Bulma said. "Why?" Chichi asked. "Because. Just because." Bulma answered.

Emi raced through the house. Her aunt and uncle weren’t home so if Vegeta did find out that she was meddling in his love life again he could probably kill her. Emi smirked. "I love a challenge." She grinned to herself. She opened the door to the basement. She could hear Vegeta punching the punching bag. She crept down the stairs and motioned for Tama-gi to follow her. The little boy shook his head ‘no’. She marched over to him, keeping out of Vegeta’s line of view of course. "Why not?" she whispered to him. "Because oniichan’s training and I have to watch him so I can be a good fighter, too." Tama-gi said rather loudly. Vegeta turned around. "And what are you doing down here, eh? I thought you said that Martial arts was a waste of time." He asked cockily. "I didn’t come down to watch you, vegetable brain. Umm… Tama-gi didn’t finish his homework and if your mom comes home and finds that he didn’t she’ll be pretty mad…" Emi said as she faked it. She didn’t know if Tama-gi did or didn’t have homework to do. "Well, I’ve got some math and spelling to do… but can’t it wait oneechan?" the little boy asked. Emi thought it was so cute that he called her his big sister. "I’m sorry little guy, but rules are rules, when you’re done you can watch your ‘oniichan’ beat up bags of sand all night long, k?" Emi asked as she linked hands with her cousin. "Okay. But I’ll be right back, okay oniichan?" Tama-gi asked his brother. "Okay, whatever." Vegeta said taking into account of Emi’s pleased grin. "What is your problem?" he asked her. "Nothing!" Emi stuttered out, "I just wanted to make sure that my little cousin was doing his work." Vegeta just let out a humph and let Emi and his brother run up the stairs. "I know something fishy is going on here, but what." He said as he glanced at his watch. "Maybe I should call Bulma?" he asked himself. "Nah, I’ll do that later." He said as he got ready to train again.

"What’s going on?" Tama-gi asked as his cousin ‘dragged’ him down the hallway happily. "Shush!" Emi grinned, " Don’t you want to talk to Vegeta’s girlfriend??" Tama-gi grinned. "You mean Bulma?" the little boy asked excitedly. "Uh huh! She’s on the phone right now, and you can tell her everything that Vegeta told you!" Emi said happily. ‘The rate I’m going, I’ll hopefully have them married by the senior prom!’ Emi thought to herself.

Tama-gi stopped, "Wait. Oniichan said that I’m not supposed to tell you what he told me about his girlfriend." The little boy said as he pouted. "Well, he never said that you couldn’t tell Bulma and if it makes you feel better, I won’t listen" Emi said as she grinned. "Ok." Tama-gi said as he walked into Vegeta’s room. "Where’s the phone?" Tama-gi asked. "Over there." Emi answered. "Ok, now get out of here, woman." The little boy said. Emi raised an eyebrow, "I think you’ve been spending too much time with that jerk of a brother of yours." She said angrily. Tama-gi rolled his eyes as he picked up the phone.

"Hello?" he asked. "Uh. Oh, hello." Bulma said. "You’re oniichan’s girlfriend?" he asked. "Yeah, I’m Bulma. Could you hold on for a second." She asked. "Ok." Tama-gi answered. "Aww! Chi! He sounds so cute!" Bulma exclaimed to her friend. (If any of you have seen the new Majin Buu dub tapes think of a mix between Goten when he’s mad and Trunks when he’s nice.) "Who?" Chichi asked as she munched on a Doritos. "His little brother. His name’s Tama-gi. Aww, I just love little kids." Bulma cooed. Chichi rolled her eyes. "Where’s Vegeta?" "I don’t know. But from what Emi tells me Vegeta told Tama-gi a lot of stuff about me being his girlfriend. So, I wanna hear it." Bulma said. "Oh, okay then. Gossip between siblings, eh? Tell me about it when you’re done." Chichi said. "Uh huh." Bulma said then turned back to the phone. "Hi, Tama-gi. Could you tell me what your brother had said earlier about me?" Bulma asked sweetly. "Well, he told me that you’re really really pretty, and that he’s liked you ever since 8th grade." Tama-gi said. "Really?" Bulma asked, quite shocked. She hadn’t known that. ‘I’ve been dating Yamucha ever since 8th grade. He’s liked me all that time?’ she asked herself. "Yeah, but I don’t know why he would want to go out with you." Tama-gi was saying. "Huh? What do you mean?" Bulma asked. "Well, ever since you came around, he’d come home every day saying something about how much he hated you. And about some other people too, like Goku, Chichi and some guy he calls ‘the ass’. Yup, but you were the one he complained about the most." Tama-gi said. "So, he used to hate me?" Bulma asked.

"Well," Emi said. "When did you get on the phone?" Bulma asked. "Oh, Vegeta has three way, and I’m on the phone downstairs." Emi explained. "Emi-san!" they heard Tama-gi scold, "You said that you wouldn’t listen!" "Hey, you told me to leave, not that I couldn’t pick up the phone!" Emi laughed. They heard Tama-gi humph. "Aw, I’m sorry little guy." Emi said. "DON’T call me that!" Tama-gi yelled. Bulma laughed. "As I was saying. Veggie-chan always tries to hide his emotions. If he comes home everyday bitching about how much he hates you than he’s probably just trying to put a front up because he’s jealous that your not his girlfriend." Emi stated. "Man, are you a philosopher or something?" Bulma asked. "Only when it comes to Vegeta’s ‘complex’ mind." Emi giggled. "Hey! I thought you wanted to talk to me and not my stupid cousin!" Tama-gi said quite rudely. "He’ll grow up just like his brother and dad." Emi said. "What else can you tell me?" Bulma asked. "Well, the rest is confidential, cuz I only heard it by mistake…" the little boy muttered. "Tell us!" Bulma and Emi both said at the same time. "I can’t. I wasn’t supposed to hear that and oniichan said that if I told he would never talk to me again!" Tama-gi said unhappily. "Hey, he was talking to someone on the phone, right?" Bulma asked. "Yeah." Tama-gi said skeptically. "Did he by any chance say the name, Kakarot?" Bulma asked. This caught Chichi’s attention. "What about Goku?" she asked. "Shush, Chi!" Bulma said. "Yeah, I think that’s who he was talking to, but I’m not sure." Tama-gi said. Bulma grinned. "Ok, thanks sweetheart." She said happily. ‘Now all I have to do is call Son-kun.’ Bulma thought to herself. "Tell, your oniichan that I called, okay." Bulma said. "Uh huh." Tama-gi answered. "Bye, you two." Bulma said addressing Emi and Tama-gi. "Bye!" they said in unison. Bulma hung up and turned a devilish grin on Chichi.

As soon as Tama-gi put down the phone he heard a lot of commotion downstairs. He peeked out of the door and saw Emi and Vegeta fighting in the middle of the stairs. "Do not go upstairs!" Emi said angrily. "Are you crazy or something? I’m going to my god damn room!" Vegeta yelled back as he continued to climb the stairs. "No!" Emi cried as she clutched on to Vegeta’s leg. "Don’t go! There is an evil monster up there!" Vegeta went blue in the face, "Get off, you crazy bitch!" He yelled as he managed to un-attach her from his leg. "Have you been smoking something??" he asked her. "No! I just want to know what you are going to do up there all by yourself. Who’s to know if you are or not smoking something?" Emi asked him. "I’m expecting a call. And I’m sure I heard my phone ring…" he trailed off as he saw the guilty expression that passed over his cousin’s features. "You didn’t… She didn’t call did she?? Please don’t tell me that you talked to her?" Vegeta asked. "Um… Heh heh. Why would you think she called here, hmm?" Emi asked nervously. Vegeta glared at her. He had never hated her this much before. He was silent as he turned and stalked the rest of the way upstairs. Tama-gi gasped and ducked back into his brother’s room. As soon as he had closed the door Vegeta barged in.

"You!" he seethed at his little seven-year old brother, "Get out here right now, brat." "Um… oniichan… it wasn’t my fault. Emi told me to talk to her…" Tama-gi said. Vegeta glared at his brother, "Get out now!" he yelled as he checked his caller id. ‘Bulma did call. And if she talked to Tama-gi… then that means… Shit!!’ Vegeta thought to himself. He stalked back out in the hallway and looked down at Emi and Tamagi on the stairs. "Oh, yeah. That was real nice of you to rat me out like that." Emi said to Tama-gi. "Well, it was your fault!" Tama-gi yelled at her. Emi looked up when she heard Vegeta snort. "Uh… hey cuz." Emi said. He frowned. "I want you to stay the fuck out of my love life." He growled as he turned to go back to his room. ‘Ugh.’ He thought to himself, ‘Now what am I going to tell her, tomorrow. She probably thinks I’m a dork…’

 

"So, he’s liked you ever since 8th grade??" Chichi asked excitedly. "Well, now I feel bad. Because I truly thought that he hated me so I hated him back. And I mean he was so mean back then." Bulma muttered. "Well, Bulma, that’s how boy’s are! You know that!" Chichi giggled. Bulma grinned. "Wow, I’m so excited. I’m finally Vegeta’s girlfriend, and he honestly likes me." Bulma said as she blushed. "Well, of course!" Chichi exclaimed. "I mean look at this stuffed animal!" Bulma grinned and hugged her Sanrio plushie. "I think I’m in LOVE with Vegeta!" she giggled. "No duh." Chichi said as she ate one of the delicious Belgian chocolates. "No, not like liking loving someone. I think I love him love him." Bulma said. (And I Didn’t mess up with that love him love him thing, I did that on purpose…) Chichi laughed. "You said that you loved Yamucha in a really loving him way, but now look at you two!" "Forget about him! I might have loved him loved him for like two years until I found out that he was cheating on me!" Bulma said angrily. "Hey, don’t get so offensive." Chichi said as she popped another chocolate in her mouth, " You’re done with him and you’ve got Vegeta now, so what’s the problem?" "Are you eating my chocolates??" Bulma asked. "Um…" Chichi said as she looked guiltily at the half empty box. "Forget that. Back to Yamucha. I’m just mad at myself that I let him string me along like this for so long. Arrgh!" she said. "Well," Chichi said as she closed the chocolates. "I think we call Goku now." Chichi said as she grinned. Bulma picked up the phone and handed it to Chichi who quickly dialed the Son residence.

"Hello?" she heard the voice of her boyfriend ask. "Goku. This is important. Vegeta called you today, right?" Chichi asked. "Yeah." Goku said, "Why?" "You’ve got to tell us what he said about Bulma." Chichi said excitedly. Bulma came closer so that she could hear. "Chichi! You know that I can’t do that. Vegeta wouldn’t want me to." Goku said. "Oh, come on, drop the Boy Scout approach and just tell me!" Bulma yelled. "Hey!" Goku said. "She’s right. Come on, Son-kun. It’s not like it’s bad because they are an item now…" Chichi said. "Nuh uh. Tell Bulma that if she wants to know that she had better ask Vegeta herself." "Ugh! Thanks for no help, Goku!!" Bulma yelled as she hung up. "Come on. Let’s go eat the rest of that chocolate and talk about how great our boyfriends are." Chichi said as she and Bulma walked over to the pile of junk food that was on the bed.

* * * * *

Pretty silly, ne? I don’t know. I thought Vegeta was kind of mean in this chapter. Always yelling at somebody. Oh yeah and if you guys didn’t know: Tama-gi’s name is pronounced as Ta-ma-gee. Okay? Tell me if you like it or tell me that you want to kick my a** cuz that name sucks. Well whatever, cuz it stays. Anyways, I would like feedback, as always. Oh yeah and I might make a special field trip chapter, I’m not sure. You’ll know by the end of chapter 11 if I am going to do a special chapter. There’s a 50/50 chance, k? Bye!

Princess Panchii-chan.


Table of Contents
Chapter 10A
Chapter 11