Sailing
By: Harial

 

Chapter: 1

 

"Kakarott, what do you see?" Asked the Captain. "Captain, There' s a ship coming this way with no flag, Shall we prepare for attack?" Asked the Lieutenant. Vegeta thought about it for a moment, "No, lets just leave." "Captain, I just looked there doesn't appear to be anyone onboard, here, have a look." Said Kakarott, as he handed the spyglass to Vegeta. He looked and indeed there seemed to be no one on board. "Captain, maybe we should Go over there and find out what happened, maybe someone is still alive." Suggested Kakarott. "Make it so, I'll Be in my cabin." Said the Captain.

2 Hours later.

Vegeta was abruptly awakened by the shouts of men above deck. Vegeta tried to open his door, it seemed as though someone had barred his door. The door abruptly opened and his lieutenant, Kakarott, was shoved into the room. "I'm sorry captain, when we tried to board their ship to see what had happened the attacked up we were so surprised, we didn't expect it." Pleaded Kakarott.

Vegeta looked up at the assailants, what he saw was not in the least what he expected. 2 burly, muscular women entered the room and stood on either side of the opened door. Then in sauntered what looked like an angel. Blue hair cascades down her shoulders. She wore a magenta waistcoat, a Short Skirt and Thigh high boots. Vegeta' s jaw dropped. (Women in this day in age didn't wear tight clothes, this is the time when women wore those dresses with the huge skirts, wooden sailing ships were still used if that helps to place the time of this fic. There is an explanatory post coming out with this stor to explain some things about this time and will hopefully have links to a page with pictures.) What hell is she wearing He thought, he had never seen a women show so much skin except when he was in bed with them. "I'm Sorry we had to bar your door captain, but men who don't have a leader are mind less idiots, so while they were confused about what to do we were hacking them to bits." Your men were very easy to over power." She said with a chuckle.

"That cannot be, you are nothing but a woman!" Yelled Vegeta. She seemed to get angry at the statement, but calmed in a flash, "Only a man would say something as sexist as that. Connie," The Burly woman to the right looked at her, "Would you make sure the Captain, has his belongings before you tie the good captain up." She said in a flat voice. "But Mistress, Why do you want me to do that?" Asked Connie. "Because He's coming with us." She turned to walk out but then turned to him once more. "Oh, I almost forgot, Bo," The Woman on the left looked up. " My first mate wants the lieutenant. So bring him as well." With that she walked away.

When Vegeta came back to the deck, He saw the saw the blue haired vixen talking to a pretty black haired girl. She looked familiar, but he didn't dwell on it for long. She was in and outfit that looked almost exactly like the vixen (Vegeta is calling her that since the doesn't know her name) except the instead of a skirt, she wore tight breeches (pants) and knee high Boots, and Her Coat was Blue. Suddenly 3 more women approached the vixen and the other girl. One of the women had short Blond Hair, the other had very short black hair they both wore the same outfit as the girl with the longer black hair except, the blond' s coat was pink, and the other' s was purple. They must be the officer's he thought. Connie suddenly pushed him forward. Bo was dragging Kakarott because he was still unconscious. He looked around and saw almost two dozen women all around his deck. Some of the women were carrying things to the other ship; he assumed it was the cargo his ship had been carrying.

Bulma looked over to see Bo dragging the lieutenant, and Connie shoving the Captain.

"So Bulma what's with Captain?" Asked 18.

"I'm keeping him."

"Why would you do that, I know you don't like men, because every time we take men from a ship you never want to use them." Said Videl

"I don't know why but I want him and he is going to be my personal play thing." Said Bulma.

"I can understand that, that's why I want the lieutenant." Said Chi Chi.

"Did the crew pick three men?" Asked Bulma.

There was a collective "Yes"

Vegeta was brought over to them, he glared at them. He had to admit that she was very beautiful.

"You know I don't know your name, but I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours."

"Vegeta"

"I like that name, well I'm Bulma."

"Are you sure you should be telling him your name mistress?" Asked 18

"It's okay. He won't see civilization ever again, so it won't matter."

She may not think so, but my men will look for me, until I am found He thought.

She turned from him to look at the girl, 18, "18 put the men still left alive below deck, then slash their sails, I don't want them to follow their beloved Captain." She smiled at his startled look. "You can't do that they wont be able to get to land and will run out of food." He yelled at her. "You seem to think I care what happens to men, I don't. Do not mistake tolerance for compassion, for I have none. Take him to my cabin." She said, Vegeta was dragged onto the other ship.

Vegeta was shoved into a very large, very luxurious room. He hadn't taken time to actually look at her ship, but it must have been very big for her cabin was easily 3 times the size of his. Hell it could have been 4 times the size. Instead of a 1-person bunk that he had had in his room there was a large 4-poster bed in the middle. He looked to the left to see a vanity; he noticed it was nailed into the floor, as was the rug he was standing on and the chest of drawers. There were paintings of people next to the vanity.

There was also a bookshelf, but there was something weird about it, there was a wooden bare across each shelf. He looked at it for a moment then realized what it was for; it held the books in the case so they wouldn't fall when in a battle or storm. He had to admit that there must be a genius around for that type of thing. He went over to it then looked at the titles, Judith, the man-hunting pirate, Elizabeth's adventures at sea, Bronwyn, the Scottish Pirate. He gasped as he read other titles, 80% of the books on the shelf were about female pirates. He had actually read some of them, most were brutal books, and in the one about Judith, she had done the same thing Bulma had done, faked a deserted ship, and waited for some one to come. Clever little Bitch, she must have read all of these books. He suddenly heard the door swing open, the vixen walked in along with the first mate.

* * * * *


Table of Contents
Chapter 2